|Multiple Identities with
E-mail Profiles in Outlook 2003
To step multiple identities in Microsoft Outlook 2003, follow
the steps below:
- Created the first email account
- Open the Control Panel
- Open the Email icon
- Click on Show Profiles
- Make sure there is a dot next to ‘Prompt user for a
profile to be used’
a. That will pop up a box asking the user to choose a profile
on Outlook startup
- Click Add (You should see existing profiles here)
- Enter the Profile Name, Click OK.
- A new window will appear, put the dot next to Add a New Email
- Continue on with standard email setup.
When the user opens Outlook 2003, they will see a small box that
allows them to select their user account (profile) and continue.